There are certain inconvenient events that most would prefer to avoid. When they do happen, they can be stressful, especially the unfamiliar. One of these occurrences is when you need to have your vehicle towed. Most people will play phone book roulette, in a manner of speaking, and hope for the best that they contacted a competent professional that is equipped with quality, well maintained towing vehicles and equipment and can to your location quickly to help you with your predicament.
Tips for Towing a Car
When you do need to have your vehicle towed there are a few things, which though when they are pointed out may seem quite basic and even obvious, can make your towing experience be a lot smoother and less stressful. With that in mind, should you find yourself in need of a requiring towing service in the Greater Dallas, Texas area, Citywide Towing would like to share some tips and suggestions to help you make the process a lot easier on you.
1) Prepare for Tow. Before you ever think you need a tow and recovery services, you should take the time to research the towing companies that are certified, licensed, and insured to perform such services. Read reviews, look into their availability as companies with 24 hour service is optimal. Make sure they offer a variety of towing and roadside service options. When you narrow down your options, call and interview them. After you select the optimal choice, store their contact information in your cell phone so you have it if you need it.
2) Stay Clear & Safe. Keeping you and your passengers safe is the top priority, no matter if the reason for a tow is the situation stemming from of an accident or a breakdown. If applicable, move the vehicle from the road as far as you can. Immediately exit the vehicle and have you and the passengers move safely as far from the vehicle as possible and traffic to prevent further complications with oncoming traffic.
3) Contact the Towing & Recovery Experts. With the contact information already stored in your phone, contacting the preferred company, such as Citywide Towing, is conveniently already in list of contacts. Be sure to stay calm and give the dispatcher your location, the circumstances of the situation, and other pertinent information they request. Accurate information is important so the company can come prepared with the right equipment to better accommodate the situation.
4) Inquire About Towing Price & Payment Options. Generally, during the research and preparing to find the optimal towing company step you should have learn how they do their payment options, but it never hurts to confirm in case procedures have changed. You can eliminate surprises by asking about the cost and the payment options before hand to ensure service.
5) Make Arrangements for Where Vehicle Needs to Be Towed. More often than not, the tow truck driver will simply take your vehicle and you to their lot for further dispatch to repair facilities after you have had a chance to determine the step. However, if you already have mechanic or other options in mind, the towing service could be cheaper for you to take it straight to the repair location.
Towing & Roadside Assistance in Addison, Balch Springs, Carrollton, Cedar Hill, Cockrell Hill, Combine, Coppell, DeSoto, Farmers Branch, Ferris, Garland, Glenn Heights, Grapevine, Highland Park, Hutchins, Lancaster, Lewisville, Ovilla, Richardson, Rowlett, Sachse, Seagoville, Sunnyvale, University Park, Wilmer, Wylie, Duncanville, Grand Prairie, Arlington, Irving, Mesquite & Greater Dallas, Texas
Citywide Towing is a reputable towing and roadside assistance company and is available 24/7 to help you during emergency situations. When you need help with your vehicle, call us and let our skilled professionals do the rest.