For anyone that owns a vehicle, no matter how little or how much you drive, there’s a good chance that you will need to call for towing services at some point in your driving career. Though there are quite a few reasons as to why you will need a towing service, we at Citywide Towing Service would like to share a handful of the most common reasons for a tow service.
Why Do People Need Their Vehicle’s Towed
1) Vehicle Collision / Car Accident. The safest thing to do is call for a tow truck if in the event you are in a vehicle accident. It is best to have an expert look at it before you drive off, even if your vehicle still runs and seems to be in working order. In addition to helping to protect you against liability, this helps ensure that your car is safe to drive as well.
2) Vehicle Breakdowns. One of the simplest and fairly obvious reason to call for towing services is experiencing a breakdown. You will need to have it towed to a nearby mechanic should your vehicle suddenly shuts down and refuses to start again, or if there is some other mechanical problem with the automobile.
3) Vehicle gets Stuck. You may have trouble getting your vehicle out of a spot due to something that has fallen under the tires, getting trapped in mud or sand, or for those in cold areas, getting stuck in snow and ice can all happen. It is in your better interest to call for a tow truck to come and help get your vehicle unstuck when this happens.
4) Gas is Depleted. You can either try to walk to the nearest gas station or call for a tow truck if your vehicle runs out of gas. Keep in mind however, that it is a lot easier and safer to have someone else bring you some gasoline, especially if it means avoiding a walk in an unfamiliar area.
5) Battery is Dead or Drained. You can call for a tow truck to give you a jump start if your car will not start because the battery is dead. However, if the battery is dead and cannot be jumped, you have an expert at your side to provide a tow to your choice of location where you can replace the battery.
4) Flat or Blown Out Tire. You can either change it yourself or call for a tow truck if in the event you have a flat tire. It is best to call for help if you do not know how to change a tire or do not have the right tools. If you do not have a spare, a tow is necessary. According to studies, 34% of respondents would call roadside assistance if their car had a flat tire. For your safety, it is best to call a pro.
Towing Service, Roadside Assistance & More in Addison, Balch Springs, Carrollton, Cedar Hill, Cockrell Hill, Combine, Coppell, DeSoto, Farmers Branch, Ferris, Garland, Glenn Heights, Grapevine, Highland Park, Hutchins, Lancaster, Lewisville, Ovilla, Richardson, Rowlett, Sachse, Seagoville, Sunnyvale, University Park, Wilmer, Wylie, Duncanville, Grand Prairie, Arlington, Irving, Mesquite & Greater Dallas, Texas
Though these are the most common reasons for needing a tow, there are certainly a lot more. Do not hesitate to call us for help if you find yourself in any of the situations described above. Citywide Towing Service can save you a lot of time and hassle, and they can also help keep you safe with our towing services.