Calling for roadside assistance is fairly common in nature. Vehicles always seem to experience faulty issues at one time or another in their lifespan. The better care and maintenance you provide to your vehicle, the least likely you will need professional roadside assistance services. Today, we at Citywide Towing Service would like to take look at the most common needs for roadside assistance.
Car Breakdowns & Other Common Reasons for Roadside Assistance
1) Battery Issues: Battery problems are the leading cause for people needing roadside assistance, as it continues to trend every year. Batteries have a short lifespan in comparison to other primary components; add excessive temperatures and the lifespan decreased. With that in mind, a battery’s lifespan last approximately 5 years. With yearly tune-ups, the battery falling short can be preventable, however, cold winters along with frequent short trips add to the short fall of batteries.
2) Auto Lock Outs: Keys are often lost, stolen, or misplaced, and motorists are encouraged to have a spare set of keys. Despite the advisement, this is still one of the most roadside assistance needs as people are getting locked out of their vehicle. Thankfully, most roadside assistance companies offer service to get back into your car with ease.
3) Flat Tire: One of the most common reasons that people need roadside assistance is, because it is a challenge to provide preventable tire maintenance. For example, the assortment of debris on the road that can potentially puncture tires and other damages to tires cannot be preventable. Flat tires are derived from other issues which is can be pointed maintenance neglect. Where some situations are unavoidable, you can check your tires air pressure before driving to prevent some issues.
4) Faulty Alternator: A leading cause for breakdowns is a faulty alternator. As the many vehicles with ongoing battery issues, many assume a simple replacement will fix the issue. The vehicle ends up breaking down because the signs are not always obvious to drivers as the vehicle can experience dimming headlights and frequent battery problems. Causing the engine to cut out often, broken alternator belts and water pumps result in weak car batteries that struggle to hold charges. When then vehicle falls short, the faulty alternator, roadside assistance is needed.
5) Faulty Starter: The biggest issue with faulty starters, a common problem among many vehicles, is the fact that the problem isn’t apparent until the car doesn’t start. Drivers don’t notice any issues with the starter, more often than not, which requires roadside assistance to come to the rescue. However, with routine maintenance, this issue can be prevented from occurring.
Towing Service, Roadside Assistance & More in Addison, Balch Springs, Carrollton, Cedar Hill, Cockrell Hill, Combine, Coppell, DeSoto, Farmers Branch, Ferris, Garland, Glenn Heights, Grapevine, Highland Park, Hutchins, Lancaster, Lewisville, Ovilla, Richardson, Rowlett, Sachse, Seagoville, Sunnyvale, University Park, Wilmer, Wylie, Duncanville, Grand Prairie, Arlington, Irving, Mesquite & Greater Dallas, Texas
When you find you need roadside assistance or even a tow, don’t hesitate to contact Citywide Towing Service of Dallas, Texas. Our specialists have the expertise and knowledge to get your vehicle up and running. If the vehicle has problems beyond roadside repair, our drivers can tow your vehicle to your mechanic.